Saturday, April 8th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Sunday, April 9th from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Callbacks, if needed, will be Saturday, April 15th.
Appointments are required. For an appointment time, please email email@example.com
Auditions will be at Rover Dramawerks, located at 221 W. Parker Road, Suite 580 in Plano, at the northwest corner of 75 and Parker Road in the Ruisseau Village Shopping Center.
Jane and Sybil have rented a hotel suite for a very private showing of their new lingerie line for famous Italian designer Bruno Fruferelli…but their jealous husbands arrive, having jumped to the wrong conclusions! A modern farce presented in an innovative style.
Roles: 5 men & 2 women:
Seeking an ethnically diverse cast of male and female actors to play roles from 20s to 50s. All ages indicated are suggested playing ages; actors younger or older than the age indicated should not be discouraged from auditioning.
- Jane Pritchard – late 20s-early 40s. Designer and co-owner of Passion Fashion Wear. Free spirited and bold; a strong woman. The “creative” side of her partnership.
- Sybil Brunt – late 20s-early 40s. Marketing Director, co-owner and driving force behind Passion Fashion Wear. Headstrong and passionate, but very organized and “Type A.” Anxious. Superstitious.
- Paul Pritchard – early 30s-late 40s. Divorce lawyer. Smart. Married to Jane. Sensible. Often suspicious. Thinks of himself as a “man’s man.” Must be comfortable appearing in drag.
- George Brunt – late 20s-mid 40s. College professor. Trusting, amiable, a little out of shape. Married to Sybil. An affable goofball who believes the best in everybody. Must be comfortable appearing in slight drag and boxers onstage.
- Sebastian – Early to mid-20s. Tall, gorgeous, built. “Typical” male model. Must be comfortable appearing in boxers onstage.
- Roger Hodge – British, 50s. Career security officer with a reckless streak. Likes to think of himself as a bit of a womanizer. 6 months from retirement.
- Bruno Fruferelli – Italian, late 40s-mid 50s. Smooth and charming. Accomplished businessman. VERY wealthy. Accent required but can be taught.
All roles are available.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment time and access to a script will be made available to you. Be familiar with the script before coming to auditions.
- Be prepared to read from the script.
- Please bring a resume and headshot.
- References may be required.
- Actors and technicians will receive stipends.
- Rehearsals will be in Plano starting April 29. Exact rehearsal schedule TBA but all conflicts must be noted at the time of audition.
- Please visit the website at www.roverdramawerks.com or call (972) 849-0358 for more information.
Who’s Under Where? will run June 8 – July 1, 2017, at Rover Dramawerks – 221 W. Parker Rd., Suite 580, Plano 75023.