Ahead of the highly anticipated February 20th launch of the “Game of Thrones® Live Concert Experience,” today a new video clip and infographic have been released which detail the massive scale and scope of the immersive concert tour. The new visuals highlight the 3 years it took to turn composer Ramin Djawadi’s vision into a reality, the 11,588 miles that will be traveled by bus and truck during the tour, the 136 speakers that will deliver battle calls and dragons screams throughout each arena, the 807 linear feet of video walls that will be used to created scenic elements, and much much more.
The “Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience” is an immersive music and visual experience that will bring the Seven Kingdoms to life on a scale never seen before. Using state-of-the-art technology, Game of Thrones® composer Ramin Djawadi, along with a orchestra and choir, will take fans on a musical journey through the realm – from King’s Landing to Winterfell, along the northern stretches of the Kingsroad to The Wall and across the Narrow Sea to Braavos, Meereen and beyond. Fans of the groundbreaking, critically acclaimed and Emmy® Award-winning show will finally have an opportunity to immerse themselves in the Game of Thrones® universe through the breathtaking score created by Ramin Djawadi.
The stage build and production rehearsals for the forthcoming tour are set to kick off in Los Angeles next week ahead of the tour’s launch. Djawadi has been featured in two Facebook Live videos to discuss the tour, which can be viewed HERE and HERE. The videos have received over 1.5 Million views combined to date.
The tour, produced and promoted exclusively by Live Nation in partnership with HBO Global Licensing, will use innovative music tour production and video technology that will recreate the various realms found throughout Game of Thrones®. Beginning its journey on February 20th, in Minneapolis, MN., the highly anticipated tour will visit 24 cities across North America with. Tickets are available now via Ticketmaster.com HERE.
- 2/20 – Minneapolis, MN – Xcel Energy Center
- 2/22 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- 2/23 – Columbus, OH – Nationwide Arena
- 2/25 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun
- 2/26 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- 3/1 – Washington, DC – Verizon Center
- 3/3 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- 3/4 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
- 3/6 – Boston, MA – TD Bank Garden
- 3/7 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- 3/9 – Charlotte, NC – Time Warner Cable Arena
- 3/11 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – BB&T Center
- 3/12 – Tampa, FL – Amalie Arena
- 3/14 – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
- 3/16 – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center
- 3/17 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
- 3/19 – Denver, CO – Pepsi Center
- 3/23 – Los Angeles, CA – The Forum
- 3/25 – Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 3/26 – Phoenix, AZ – TalkingStick Resort Arena
- 3/29 – San Jose, CA – SAP Center
- 3/31 – Seattle, WA – Key Arena
- 4/1 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- 4/2 – Portland, OR – Moda Center