In celebration of the home entertainment release of the outrageous comedy “Why Him?,” starring Bryan Cranston and James Franco, Fox made Austin just a little bit weirder on March 16th by bringing the world’s most over-the-top festival restrooms to revelers at the Pitchfork Day Party at the French Legation Museum. The pop-up continues on March 17th from noon to 6pm.
The “Why Him?” Luxurious Lavatories trailer, inspired by a hilarious scene in the movie where Cranston’s character discovers the joys of smart toilet technology, offers festival-goers lavish amenities typically unheard of in a portable restroom, including:
- Bidet with selections for a soft rear spray, rear cleanse or front cleanse (with the option of an oscillating stream)
- Three bidet water temperature settings and five water pressure settings
- Pre-mist function that sprays the bowl with water before and after each use
- Heated seat with three temperature settings
- Air deodorizer and a warm air dryer
- Air conditioning
- Fully functional vanity sink
- For the full “smart home” experience, an automated assistant offers guests a special greeting…with attitude!
In addition to “going” in style, brave guests are invited to insert an arm into a customized mobile tattoo station to get a surprise temporary “tat” featuring one of six hilarious, yet bawdy, phrases from the movie.
“Why Him?” is now available on Digital HD and on Blu-ray and DVD March 28th